The owner HTC One S must have to download and install HTC One s toolkit that help you to fix and apply some hacks to the phone. But please aware this toolkit is unofficial tool since it developed by one of XDA developer member forum.
Once you download and install HTC One S toolkit, you can apply various hacks like unlocking bootloaders, rooting, and more through a simple user interface that help you to eliminate other tools which needed a lot of instructions. HTC One S Toolkit is an all-in-one toolkit for the HTC One S.
By installing HTC One S toolkit you can perform a lot of hacks and functions by just clicking a few clicks of the mouse. The features available on HTC One s toolkit are:
- Install HTC Drivers
- Unlock bootloader
- Install custom recoveries (or stock recovery if you so desire)
- Permanently root
- Install custom kernels
Now let’s find how to download and install the HTC One S All-in-One toolkit.
- Download HTC One S All-in-One toolkit from download link below. Please do not rename the file, just leave it as is.
- Extract the downloaded RAR package.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the toolkit.
- Double-click on the One S.exe file to start the toolkit.
- From here on, simply click the option you want to run from the main window of the program and follow the onscreen instructions.
Well done. Now you have all in one toolkit for your HTC One S. Hopefully the developer will added others HTC Android phone such as HTC One X that help you to perform some hacks and a lot of functions that mentioned above easily. But for now, let’s visit the original page of all in one HTC One S toolkit to get the latest update of the toolkit because perhaps the developer added some new features and improvements including to cover others HTC Android phone such as HTC One X.
Hopefuly the article is useful for you who want to install HTC One S toolkit Your download link here.